LA and Pokemon

Being in LA is like a dream. Being able to see angles of a city that I've never been able to closely examine in person before is so awesome. I am inspired by the culture, architecture and the geography of this city. It's almost a real-life Pokemon adventure.


I remember playing Pokemon for the first time on Nintendo DS. I played Pokemon Diamond with my brother, even though it isn't that old, it was still my first time to own my own video game. I remember the fascination of playing such an interactive game. I had stopped watching movies several years before due to lack of interest, I'd rather be playing with my stuffed toys and dolls. It was fun to play through their stories and make up worlds just for them.

So, for me, playing a video game was much more interesting and exciting than watching TV. Something about the how Pokemon Diamond had interesting characters and a progressive storyline got me hooked. Now, games that were made before this was similar in story richness, however, since Pokemon Diamond was the first game I owned and played myself, it is special to me. And come on, fire monkeys are AWESOME. 

Comments