Graduation

I'm finally graduating from university! It sounds crazy to me right now. After 4 and a half years of hard work, trying and failing, and spending time learning about the world through academics and physical experimentation, I have finally completed the requirements for my Bachelor degree program. One of my biggest motivators to finish my program is my grandfather.

My grandfather told me that I should graduate a university so I can find better employment. Even before entering university, he told me stories from his life that showed me that his hard-work ethic brought him success. Not only hard work, but also a bright attitude. He always sings "stay on the sunny side, stay on the sunny side of life". It's unrealistic to be happy all the time, yet, even when times were tough, he kept a cheery attitude. 

Over my years in college, I've got the great chance to talk with many differently minded people and see things from many perspectives, something that I might not have had the chance to do if I skipped out on university. I am collecting stories. 

*click to enlarge image

Comments