First 3D Render!

My first 3D render! Mind you, it's from a very helpful tutorial by Blender Guru. I used the tutorial to learn many of the features and controls of the 3D software, Blender.


Since I have been job hunting in Los Angeles, I learned that 3D software knowledge, modeling, lighting, rendering, are desired in almost all of the job listings that I've seen. Since my university didn't offer courses in 3D modeling or animation software, I decided to start from scratch and learn now that I have more free time. 

It was hard to get a grasp of the controls of Blender at first, but after spending some time playing around with it and following the tutorial, I feel comfortable with the basics. Blender Guru's tutorial did a great job explaining each step and why certain features are used. 

Though I know this render is basic, I'm excited to do more renders and learn more about 3D rendered art!

You can download Blender on their website.

Follow on Instagram @miracle.starfish

Comments